Sewing Ruffler Foot - Sewing Machine Presser Foot
Create perfectly spaced pleats and gathers.
- Sewing Ruffler Foot makes uniform pleats at set intervals Ruffler works best with light to medium weight fabrics.
- COMPATIBLE with LOW-SHANK SEW MACHINES: The Singer Low shank sewing machine compatible with SINGER M1, M2, M3, and M4 Series and SINGER C1, C2, C3, and C4 Series. For use with low-shank sewing machines, including brands Babylock, Bernina, Brother, Elna, Euro-Pro, Husqvarna Viking, Janome, Juki, Kenmore, Necchi, New Home, Pfaff, Simplicity, White
- 4 settings on the Ruffle Foot: Star, 12, 6, and 1. These represent how many stitches between each pleat or ruffle. The star gives you a straight stitch so that you don’t have to remove the foot in the middle of a project just to sew a straight seam.
- The knob changes how deep the pleat or ruffle is. For smaller pleats, tighten it. For larger pleats, loosen it. You can also adjust the pleats by varying the stitch length on your sewing machine.
- Use them as a fashion accent on blouses and dresses, as border for sheer curtains, or as a flounce for bedspreads, skirts, etc
Color: As shown in the pic.
- 1 x Sewing Ruffler Foot.
- Please allow slight measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
- Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures.
We Also Recommend
Starry Laser Lights – Light Up Any Place, Any Time!
Sale price $4999 $49.99